Tuesday, February 19, 2008

BLOG #1

I would describe myself as a fun, outgoing, and extroverted person. My life goals include being educated and making a difference in any way I can. Coming from a difficult and high standard high school, I felt prepared to transition to college. I work well as a team because I like to compromise with team members. I’m motivated to put forth my greatest effort because of my strong will to be successful. One of my personal weaknesses that has caused me the greatest difficulty in school is procrastination. An example of a time when I used good judgment and logic in solving a problem would be when I was faced with an irate customer at my job and I calmed him down by using good communication and logical skills and following up with him days later to make sure we took care of his concerns. One time where my listening skills paid off was while a professor was speaking about a subject I was interested in and I ended up passing that section on the test. I keep track of projects through my planner. I track my progress through keeping my grades on assignments. I stay focused by keeping myself organized.

No comments: